Dear friends in Christ,
Our commitment Sunday is on November 22nd, 2020. It is the time that we willingly, unselfishly, and joyfully offer our Time, Talents, and Treasures, which enhances the spirituality and ministry of St. Paul’s.
For those who have had their employment altered or eliminated, our prayers and support are with you. If you need any sort of assistance, please reach out to Pastor Steve. For those who can still provide your weekly offerings continue to be a very importance source of income to support not only St. Pauls’ ongoing expenses, but our ministry activities.
Our ministry highlights since Covid:
Daily Bread was able to share 2200 meals beyond our normal winter deliveries to families in Windermere School catchment area.
We have done 25 baptisms at St. Paul’s, fire houses and backyards with mid-March (that’s as many than took place in the prior four years)
Nine New Missionary families joined the congregation over Zoom and have jumped into ministry even while we aren’t meeting in person
St. Paul’s financial support allowed the Tiger’s Den pantry to stay open serving 85 families/month and add home delivery to folks not comfortable coming out.
New partnerships with the school which brought in staff/parents to help service at the pantry and food truck.
2-3 letters received per week from WNY community members thanking us for doing TV Church.
The best avenue and the most convenient way to sh
ares your treasures with St. Paul’s is through our Simply Giving program. You can set up periodic deductions (weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, monthly or annually) for whatever amount you want. You can enroll online at https://www.stpaulseggertsville.org/online–giving/ or speak with Katie in the office. Other ways to support St. Paul’s ministries include:
1. Your weekly church envelopes – If you want to use weekly envelopes and are not receiving
2. Your own self-directed giving schedule through your on-line banking service. Simply make St. Paul’s a payee and set up recurring payments at the frequency and amount of your choice.
3. Legacy Giving is another great way to support the long term mission of St. Paul’s. Please consider including St. Paul’s in your will. Did you know that you can do a simple amendment, or codicil to your will, stating your intentions for St. Paul’s?
4. Memorial Giving – When a loved one passes away that spent some time at St. Paul’s, making a memorial donation in their honor is an excellent way to pay forward the benefits that your loved one received from our church community.
5. The United Way – Many of our members work at companies that Participate in the United Way campaign. Please consider designating St. Paul’s during your annual enrollment.
6. Gifts of appreciated stock – did you know you can donate stocks at their current market value without paying any capital gains? The finance committee chairperson, Scott Vahue, can assist as needed.
Thank you for your consideration and support of St. Paul’s!! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any member of the Finance Committee or Church Council.
The Finance Committee